Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweet love of India

Heard today that my brother is getting married in December.Think its been a long wait.. but u did it bro. Congrats!!! :)I was so happy that i hardly wrote a line of code at work today.Anyways, with great weddings comes great trips to your country.
I cant believe that its almost been an year since i went to India.The month that i spent in India when i went there last was undoubtedly the best month of my entire life and i sure wonder if there is anything that can beat that.

3 comments:

germinal dreamer said...

good for u...
when u think u have had the best, bestesht comes along with smirk on its face! greet it, hug it, hold on to it!

germinal dreamer said...

BTW congrats to ur anna Chand, my moi(tamizh) for his marriage is the 115 dollars ur family owes me for that fantabulous pic taken on the wendella's boat ride!

zudec said...

@kolapzz... Thanks.. will convey the moi matter.We still think that it is the best family pic we have ever had.. so thanks again.